on the mirror field of the disc - a relief image of the State Emblem of the Russian Federation, above it along the edge - an inscription in a semicircle: "RUSSIAN FEDERATION", framed on both sides by double rhombuses, below the emblem: on the left - designations of precious metal and alloy samples, on the right - the content of chemically pure metal and the mint's trademark, below in the center in three lines - the inscription: "BANK OF RUSSIA", coin denomination: "3 RUBLES", year of issue: "2020".
on the mirror field of the disc - the coat of arms of Udmurtia, images of the main building of the Izhevsk Arms Factory, the Friendship of Peoples monument and the Arkhangelsk Michael Cathedral, a relief image of a young couple in traditional Udmurt costumes standing on the river bank; there are inscriptions, at the top along the edge: "UDMURT REPUBLIC", at the bottom right in two lines: "100 YEARS"
The most ancient archaeological sites testify to the settlement of the territory of Udmurtia during the Mesolithic period (8–5 thousand BC). In subsequent archaeological epochs in the western Urals, the processes of differentiation of the ancient Finno-Ugric population took place. In the early Iron Age (VIII – III centuries BC) in the Kama region, an Ananyin cultural and historical community was formed, belonging to the ancestors of the Permian peoples - the Udmurts and the Komi. A significant impact on the ancient Udmurts was exerted by their inclusion in the 10th century into the first state formation in the Lower Kama region - the Volga Bulgaria. Since the 13th century, the southern Udmurts were under the influence of the Golden Horde, and then the Kazan Khanate. The largest handicraft, cult and administrative center of the northern Udmurts who retained their independence in the Middle Ages was the settlement of Idnakar. The first Russian settlements appeared on the Vyatka River in the 12th – 13th centuries. The north of Udmurtia became part of the emerging Russian state. By 1557, after the capture of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible, the process of joining the Udmurts to the Russian state was completed. In 1920, the Udmurt Autonomous Region was formed, transformed in 1934 into the Udmurt Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic and renamed into the Udmurt Republic in 1991. Due to its advantageous geopolitical position in the XX century, Udmurtia turned into a major center of the military-industrial complex of the USSR and Russia. The national state structure and the defense orientation of the region's industry today largely determine the historical, socio-economic and cultural originality of the Udmurt Republic.
Artists: E.V. Kramskaya (obverse), A.V. Gnidin (reverse). Sculptors: A.A. Dolgopolova (obverse), A.V. Gnidin (reverse). Minting: St. Petersburg Mint (SPMD). Edge design: 300 corrugations.