on the mirror field of the disk - a relief image of the State Emblem of the Russian Federation, above it along the edging - an inscription in a semicircle: "RUSSIAN FEDERATION", framed by double diamonds on both sides, below the emblem: on the left - designations of precious metal and alloy sample, on the right - the content of chemically pure metal and trademark of the mint, at the bottom in the center in three lines - the inscription: "BANK OF RUSSIA", coin denomination: "25 RUBLES", year of issue: "2020".
on the mirror field of the disk - a relief image of the Holy Trinity Anthony-Siya Monastery; at the top along the edging there is an inscription: "HOLY TROITSK ANTONYEVO-SIYSKY MONASTERY", at the bottom there is an inscription in two lines: "ARKHANGELSK REGION".
Holy Trinity Anthony-Siya Monastery is a male monastery located in the Kholmogorsky district of the Arkhangelsk region, on the peninsula of the Great Mikhailovsky Lake during the Siya River, a tributary of the Northern Dvina. It was founded in 1520 by the Monk Anthony, whose relics are now the main shrine of the monastery. In 1606, the Trinity Cathedral was built, which gave the name of the monastery. The completely architectural ensemble of the monastery took shape by the end of the 17th century. In the XVI – XVIII centuries the monastery was one of the largest spiritual and cultural centers of the Russian North. A huge library was collected in it, numbering over 20 thousand books, including several unique manuscripts. In the monastery there was an icon-painting workshop. For several centuries, the monastery has collected valuable monuments of Russian history and culture, including works of jewelry, most of which are gifts and offerings. From 1601 to 1605, here, on the orders of Boris Godunov, there was serving a link tonsured as a monk with the name Filaret (later Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia) Fedor Nikitich Romanov, father of the future tsar Mikhail Fedorovich, founder of the Romanov dynasty. In the second half of the XVIII century, when the estates of the monasteries were taken into the treasury, the Siysky monastery fell into decay. In 1923, the monastery was closed, and its revival began only in 1992 after the return of the Russian Orthodox Church. Currently, liturgical activity has been restored in the monastery.
Artists: E.V. Kramskaya (obverse), A.V. Nnidine (reverse). Sculptors: A.A. Dolgopolova (obverse), A.V. Nnidine (reverse).