on the mirror field of the disk - a relief image of the State Emblem of the Russian Federation, above it along the edging - an inscription in a semicircle: "RUSSIAN FEDERATION", framed by double diamonds on both sides, below the emblem: on the left - designations of precious metal and alloy sample, on the right - the content of chemically pure metal and trademark of the mint, in the center in three lines below - inscription: "BANK OF RUSSIA", coin denomination: "3 RUBLES", year of issue: "2020".
on the mirror field of the disk - relief images of the coat of arms of the Chuvash Republic, a girl in a national costume with a yoke on her shoulders, standing under a century-old tree, in the crown of a tree - owls and herons; in the background - images of the river and the modern city with industrial, administrative, socio-cultural and historical buildings; at the bottom there are inscriptions along the rim: "CHUVASH REPUBLIC", on the left in two lines: "100 YEARS".
The first people within modern Chuvashia appeared about 80 thousand years ago. In the VIII century in the Middle Volga region a Bulgarian union of tribes arose, where, under the leadership of the Bulgars, Suvarian and local Finno-Ugric tribes entered. At the end of the 9th century, the union grew into the state of Volga Bulgaria. In 1243, the territory of the Middle Volga region was included in the Golden Horde as the Bulgarian land. In 1438, the Kazan Khanate was founded, which, in addition to the Tatars, was the Bulgaro-Chuvashs, Mari, southern Udmurts, parts of the Mordovians and Bashkirs. As a result of the mixing of the Bulgar Chuvash with the Mari, by the end of the 15th century a modern Chuvash nationality was formed that preserved the Bulgarian language and culture. In 1551, the Chuvash joined the Russian state. At the turn of the XIX – XX centuries, the process of consolidation of the Chuvash into a nation took place. On June 24, 1920, the Chuvash Autonomous Region was established by decree of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee and the Council of People's Commissars of the RSFSR; on April 21, 1925, it was transformed into the Chuvash Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic by a decree of the Presidium of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee. On October 24, 1990, the Chuvash Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic was transformed into the Chuvash Soviet Socialist Republic, and on February 13, 1992, into the Chuvash Republic as part of the Russian Federation. The leading place in the economy of Chuvashia is occupied by industrial production, namely the production of electrical equipment, electronic and optical equipment; food production, including drinks; production transport. facilities and equipment; chemical production; production of machinery and equipment. On the territory of the republic there are 674 objects of historical and cultural value and under state protection, including 628 monuments of regional significance.
Artists: E.V. Kramskaya (obverse), F.S. Andronov (reverse). Sculptors: A.A. Dolgopolova (obverse), F.S. Andronov (reverse).